12th International Conference on Web Engineering ICWE 2012 - News
Workshop papers and programs online
All workshop chairs published the accepted papers and the program on the respective workshop Web sites. Please refer to https://icwe2012.webengineering.org/workshops for an overview of all workshops and the links to the sites.
ICWE Paper Presentation
For papers which are part of the research track, the following policy applies:
- Full paper presentation: 30 min. including Q/A time
- Short paper presentation: 15 min. including Q/A time
- Q/A time will be time for at least one question.
About ICWE 2012
The International Conference on Web Engineering (ICWE) aims at promoting scientific and practical excellence on Web Engineering, and at bringing together researchers and practitioners working in technologies, methodologies, tools, and techniques used to develop and maintain Web-based applications leading to better systems, and thus to enabling and improving the dissemination and use of content and services through the Web.
The Twelfth International Conference on Web Engineering (ICWE 2012) will be held on July 23 - 27, 2012 in Berlin, Germany.
The conference fosters original submissions covering, but not restricted to the following topics of interest:
- Web application engineering
- Processes and methods for Web application development
- Conceptual modeling of Web applications
- Model-driven Web application development
- Domain-specific languages for Web application development
- Component-based Web application development
- Web application architectures and frameworks
- Rich Internet Applications
- Mashup development and end user Web programming
- Patterns for Web application development and pattern mining
- Web content management and data-intensive Web applications
- Web usability and accessibility
- I18N of Web applications and multi-lingual development
- Testing and evaluation of Web applications
- Deployment and usage analysis of Web applications
- Performance modeling, monitoring, and evaluation
- Empirical Web engineering
- Web quality and Web metrics
- Adaptive, contextualized and personalized Web applications
- Mobile Web applications and device-independent delivery
- Web service engineering
- Web service engineering methodologies
- Web Service-oriented Architectures
- Semantic Web services
- Web service-based architectures and applications
- Quality of service and its metrics for Web applications
- Inter-organizational Web applications
- Ubiquity and pervasiveness
- Linked Data Services
- Web data engineering
- Semantic Web engineering
- Web 2.0 technologies
- Social Web applications
- Web mining and information extraction
- Linked Data
- Web data linking, fusion
- Information quality assessment
- Data repair strategies
- Dataset dynamics
- Dataset introspection
- Linked Data consumption, visualisation and exploration
- Deep Web
- Web science and Future Internet applications
More information about how to submit to ICWE 2012 can be found in the call for papers.
Further information about the conference, about the people involved is currently being prepared.
Legal notice: The image on the top of this page has been taken from the SEMINARIS website and is a property of the SEMINARIS GmbH.